There are some valuable reasons why church members do not witness. But I also hope by listing these reasons, we will be without excuse for becoming a witnessing church.
1. We are too busy doing other things
2. We are too tired and overworked
3. We have forgotten the mission of the church
4. We are not studying our Bibles as we ought
5. We don't understand the value of a soul
6. We don't know how
7. We have a misconception about the role of the minister in the pulpit, and that of the congregation
8. Some are lazy when it comes to witnessing
9. We are afraid
10. We have lost our first love for Jesus and His church
If you have any questions or want to make a comment please jot me a line and to help support our non-profit ministry, purchase a copy of my book from Amazon.com here you will find more resources for witnessing or visit our website at www.witnessingchurch.com .